Now on Playstation 4 & Xbox One
Kerbal Space Program - Enhanced Edition: History and Parts Pack
Reach new heights in the critically acclaimed space simulation game Kerbal Space Program with the History and Parts Pack. Experience a variety of new content with pre-made missions inspired by humankind’s most daring historical events, new parts to experiment with from the historic Space Race, and fresh suits to enhance the style of your Kerbals. Also included are new launch sites, with the Mun launch site not currently on PC!
- History Pack: Play a variety of missions inspired by humankind’s own space exploration. From spacewalking to crash landing and everything in between, players can attempt to recreate the most pivotal moments in space exploration history, but with a unique Kerbal twist.
- New Parts: This expansion also includes dozens of new parts along with new astronaut suits, all inspired by the historic Space Race. Players can use these parts and suits throughout Kerbal Space Program.
- New launch sites: Challenge yourself further with brand new launch sites spread throughout Kerbin and beyond! Console players receive the Mun launch site not currently available on PC.
Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition is optimized for console players, featuring a completely reworked user interface and new controls.
- Build spaceships, rockets, and vehicles using any imaginable combination of parts, each with their own function that will affect the way your spacecraft behaves.
- Take full control over your ship’s setup to execute complex flight maneuvers.
- Manage your Kerbal crewmembers, including hiring, training, and sending them into space to become heroes.
- Discover a whole star system with unique moons and planets, exploring detailed terrain at a vast scale.
- Send your Kerbal crew outside their ships for “extra-vehicular” activities.
- Dock spacecraft together to construct space stations, massive starships, and surface bases on new planets.
- Use satellites to scan terrain and find biomes and other anomalies.
- Set up communications networks to communicate between your spacecraft and Kerbal Space Center.
- Research and develop new technologies to extract valuable information and resources from all over the solar system, and much more!